Sunday, March 25, 2007

The hottest new mobile 2.0 service from StarHub

Push mail. VOIP. MSN Messenger. Contacts. Calendar. Remote file access of PC. Online storage. All now available on your mobile phone via a single service - Pfingo.

Pfingo is the new mobile 2.0 service from infocomm company StarHub, which has three lines of business - mobile phone, cable TV and broadband Internet. But now, for the very first time, StarHub has developed a mobile application quite unlike anything I have seen in the market. In fact, I have not seen innovation of this level coming from a Singapore company for a very very long time.

I have the privilege of being selected as one of the first 30-40 trialists of this new service, and I have been testing it on a provided Nokia E65 multimedia phone since Thursday. I was so impressed that I decided to create this blog dedicated to all things Pfingo.

There are so many features that it would be quite impossible to put it all together into one article. Plus Pfingo is still in its infancy and more and more features will be added.

Read On!